you're on the right track!
- navigate to Policy > RuleSet
- click a green Add button > Add Top Level RuleSet > Import RuleSet from Rule Set Library
- click Coaching/Quota > Welcome Page
- if you see any conflict on the right pane: on the right side click on "import conflicts" > Auto-solve confilicts > Solve by refering to existing objects > OK
- Now you have 3 choices when the welcome page need to be enabled: for some URL categories, for some client IPs, for some authenticated users - choose what suits you best. You can click on "unlock view" button and modify rule as you like - you should be familiar with the logic of the Web Gateway to do so.
Be aware that this rule should be activated for interactive connections only - if you enable it for updates, scripts and background downloads, they will likely fail because they cannot "click" on the "accept" button.
I suggest to try this rule in a lab environment first, test it with browser, authenticated and not authenticated users, with non-interactive processes, and only then enable it in production.
P.S. have you already done one of SkyHigh's trainings? This topic is handled during the training.
Was my response useful to you? If so, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution and/or giving it a Kudo to help other community members.